ALISON DOMINY ABN: 46 504 340 467
Your privacy and your personal information are important to us. ALISON DOMINY is committed to protecting your personal information and take this very seriously. Our policy relates to the personal information we collect about you our customers, guests to our website, apps store, social media and members of the public.
We are required to collect certain personal information about you in order to properly carry out activities. In order to provide services to you, we may ask for personal information such as your name, address, telephone contact details and or email address.
You have no obligation to provide any information requested by ALISON DOMINY. If you choose to withhold requested information however, we may not be able to provide you with the service you require should that depend on the collection of that information, particularly if the collection of that information is required by law.
We use your IP (Internet Protocol) address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. We analyse our website logs to improve the relevance of content. No attempt is made to link them with any individuals that browse our website.
We maintain an email list of customers and users to inform them about areas of specific interest. You may choose to receive such information when you purchase a product from our website.
Personal information collected
We will collect personal information about you but are not limited to, when you make an online purchase, join our subscription list, provide information via social media pages, enter a competition, send us an enquiry or provide us with feedback.
We will do each of the following
- Collect information from you to create orders
- Collect information from you when resolving complaints and responding to social media
- Provide you with services you have requested from us included through direct marketing, events and competitions, public relations and social media
- Collect information when performing research and statistical analysis
- Only disclose your personal information to third parties for the purpose and with whom we have entered into an agreement with; that offer you at least the same level of protection to your personal information as we do (i.e. – financial institutions for payment processing)
- Use only fair and lawful ways to collect information from third parties regarding credit worthiness
- Take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information that ALISON DOMINY collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up to date. We recommend you notify us if you change your contact details as soon as possible. This will help us to maintain your privacy by ensuring that any communications are sent to the correct postal address, email address, or telephone number
- Take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure
- Take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information if we no longer need it for any purpose
- On request, we will give you access to the personal information we hold about you. If we cannot deal with your request, we will send you a letter in writing with reasons
- Under no circumstances will ALISON DOMINY sell or disclose your personal information, nor will we accept payment for licensing or disclosing of your personal information.
ALISON DOMINY may be required to disclose your personal information if:
- Required or authorised by law
- Required in order to investigate possible unlawful activity
- Required by an enforcement body for investigative activities or
- Necessary to prevent a serious and imminent threat to a person’s life, health or safety, or to public health and safety
ALISON DOMINY will be required to disclose your personal information to:
Contacted services providers or partners including overseas and local agents, delivery and shipping providers, information technology service providers, hard copy and electronic mail houses, your delivery address.
If you are concerned about sending your information over the internet, further information can be found at Privacy law and the Australian Privacy Principles from the Office of the Australian Information Privacy Commissioners’ website www.oaic.gov.au or on 1300 363 992.
To view the protection services we use to safe guard your personal information, please refer to our security policy.